ZCT260AL-485 is a low cost 2-axis tilt sensor which is developed and produced by Shanghai Zhichuan Electronic Tech Co.,Ltd. Its measuring range is ±60 degrees. It can communicate with PC via RS485 half-duplex way. It has zero setting function and response frequency adjustment function as well as optional Baud rate.
|Response Frequency||1～7||Hz||FILT commands to set, lack 3Hz|
Installing Size and Connection Definition
In order to get max title variety range, module should be installed into horizontal level.
ZCT260AL-485 shape and installing size and down-lead definition.
b: connection definition
|ZCT260AL-485||Positive Electrode||Negative Electrode||A||B|
Attentions in measurement of inclinometer
1. Measuring axis
The direction of measurement axis should be parallel to the direction of measured angle, no included angle, otherwise the measured value will less than the actual angle value.
2. Installation Error
The inclinometer has already been calibrated before factory. But there is an installation error between module and measured plane. That is why the measured horizontal plane may not show zero.
Advice to solve the problem of zero error:
(1) Use high accuracy level to calibrate the measured plane.
(2) Without level, we can find out level error as follows:
First find out level offset:
1. First, find out the measured plane, then fix it on a firm and steady platform
2. Suppose one value measured as “a” when it is stable，then rotate it 180 degrees and then fix it on the platform, now it reads a value “b”.
3. Now the zero offset is 1/2（｜a｜－｜b｜）.
Eg： X-axis a＝－4；b＝2 ,now the level offset is －1.
4. Find out the level offset on the other axis using the same method.
Eg：level offset for Y-axis is 2
5. Now send zero clearing command and module will clear the two axes automatically, this time the measured value will remove the system error.
It is necessary to clearing the module after a long term using.